https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../w426-h284/15+-+1

2008, ജൂലൈ 25, വെള്ളിയാഴ്‌ച

RAIN RAIN















The rain fell lightly on the road, as I peddled hard up the hill. The smells of fresh summer rain filling my senses. It reminded me of the days of my childhood.As a child, I would stand on the verandah of the house where I was born and watch the sky darken and listen to grownups wax sentimental over smoky banks of massed rain clouds.






"Can rain have a life? Does it know beginning and end? Yes? No? Maybe? Who knows? As I stare at it, silent as it, I feel it. Calm and tranquility, Restlessness, Contradictions, Unexplainable emotions. I cry, I smile, I'm angered, I'm calm, Rain. Confusing metaphorical rain. Writer's rain. Terror. A common horror setting Rain. The slow pitter-patter of true rain. My rain. My life. My metaphor. My truth."






"I feel so complete when I’m in the rain, I feel no sorrow I feel no pain, I may give me a cold but I don’t care, There’s a calming sensation from grass to air, The feeling of love I don’t have, I will gain, Because my heart falls open as I stand in the rain."












SHE






" The wind whipped her hair, molding it to her slender cheekbones, like a second skin. She tilted her face, catching the first rain drops as they began to fall upon the thirsty earth. Closing her eyes and inhaling - slowly, letting her skin savor the moisture in separate, single increments. It was as if every cell of her body had come alive, dancing with the same electrical intensity as the lightning that surged through the sky. The thunder, an angry grumble of nature rumbled over head. In those few moments, she felt joyously alive... And she knew no fear. Locked in a spell of the elements... Feeling the storm... Bringing her peace...With herself... Bringing her peace... With the world."






അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ